Are you heading over to Effingham this week to the Illinois Rural Water Association Annual Conference? If so, please stop by and visit!
On Tuesday at 11am-Noon, I am leading a training class that you won’t want to miss:
“How to Track and Minimize Pump Energy Consumption by Leveraging VFD’s, Flow Meters, & Telemetry”
In this class, I will explain our latest exciting technology that helps the Water District to track pump energy consumption in realtime and minimize the $/gallon cost of pumping.
And please stop by our booth to catch up! I am bringing along new technology demonstrations that I hope you will find interesting and useful:
• Network-Controlled Variable Frequency Drive Demo
• Limitorque Electric Valve Actuator Demo
• V-Port Ball Valve / Flow Control Valve Demo
• Corrosion-Resistant Antenna Mounting Hardware System for Water Towers
• Coaxial Cable Magnetic Mounting System for Water Towers
To visit the Illinois Rural Water Association on the web, Click Here.
Hope to see you there!