Has your SCADA system suffered a hard drive failure, resulting in a loss of critical telemetry historical data? Would you like to attempt to recover the data from a failed/damaged hard drive, RAID, or solid-state drive?
Navionics Research is now proud to offer SCADA system data recovery services.
Through our nationally-recognized data recovery partner, we offer:
- A certified Class 100 clean room.
- Experience with every file system and media format.
- Exceptional success rate for every type of device.
- A one-day median turnaround time — the fastest in the industry.
- The largest dedicated data recovery laboratory in the world.
- Hassle-free case setup and frequent online status updates.
Steps in our standard recovery process:
- Set up a case. Call us or use our Data Recovery Web Portal, then receive your case number and shipping instructions.
- Send the device to our data recovery laboratory. Free shipping both ways is provided, allowing for a truly risk-free quote.
- Receive our evaluation and make a decision. Standard evaluations are completed free of charge; priority and emergency evaluations carry a nominal evaluation fee.
- We recover the requested data and return it on an external hard drive, flash drive or other device. Within days, you have full access to all of your data in its original format. All of our processes are safe and non-destructive.
- The cost of our service will vary depending on the device format, failure circumstances, and other factors. However, we offer free evaluations for all standard cases, and our evaluation reports give you the details needed to make a decision.
Are you interested? Give us a call, and we’ll be glad to discuss the details. Or to immediately open a case, please visit our Data Recovery Web Portal.
Telemetry, SCADA, & Controls Newsletter
Was this article helpful? Would you be interested in receiving updates such as these in our occasional email-delivered newsletter? If so, here’s our sign-up page: